By J. Kevin Shea
1. Take time during the measuring process to assure the liner fabricator receives accurate and complete information with regards to the swimming pool’s dimensions.
2. Prior to or during the installation process, make sure the swimming pool bottom and walls have been prepped thoroughly.
3. Weather conditions should be taken into consideration with regards to extremely hot/cold temperatures and intense sunlight.
4. Take the colour of the pool liner into consideration. The darker the colour, the more sensitive the liner is to expansion as a result of heat absorption during peak sunlight hours.
5. Remove all footwear, particularly sneakers and work boots, prior to getting into the pool for installation.
Read the full article: Fits Like a Glove