The candidate must require the following:
- 10-plus years’ experience in the pool and spa industry;
- Hot tub troubleshooting and repair knowledge;
- Pool and hot tub chemical knowledge;
- Pool service experience in openings\closings, leak detection, and liner repair;
- Experience in measuring and installing vinyl liners and safety covers;
- A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record;
- Professional and detailed oriented;
- Great organizational and people skills and be able to lead and guide a team of five to seven people;
- The ability to lead by example and willing to tackle any job that is needed; and
- The ability to handle a mix of managerial responsibilities as well as hands on duties is expected.
- $27 to $32 an hour based on experience plus commission
- Healthcare benefits after one season
For interested applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com.
All information listed in this section was submitted by Rintoul’s Pools & Hot Tubs.
Kenilworth Media Inc. cannot assume responsibility for errors of relevance,
fact or omission. The publisher does not endorse any products featured in this article.