Northeastern Swimming Pool Distributors’ (NSPD’s) favourite service product for 2019 is the Roll-n-Vac.
A heavy-duty performer, the Roll-n-Vac is designed for maximum wet or dry extraction in industrial and construction environments. It is capable of collecting large volumes of material and liquids quickly and easily. The vacuum can also navigate rough ground to transport material to the disposal site.
“This is the best multi-service tool our industry has ever seen. It will reduce time in the backyard, making it a must for all service companies,” said NSPD’s president Tom Dovgala.
Some of the reasons why the Roll-n-Vac is a good choice include:
- It can clean up tight spots;
- Sand filters can be changed quickly and easily;
- It removes standing water;
- It can vacuum liners in place;
- It blows out lines for winterization;
- It can clean clogged or blocked lines;
- It removes soil and water around buried pipes;
- It removes water from winter covers; and
- It speeds up general site clean-up.
The Roll-n-Vac can be placed on a contractor grade steel wheelbarrow, which turns it into an industrial wet and dry extractor.
Login to www.nspd.net and take advantage of the Roll-n-Vac April special offer for one more week.
All information listed in this section was submitted by Northeastern Swimming Pool Distributors (NSPD).
Kenilworth Media Inc. cannot assume responsibility for errors of relevance,
fact or omission. The publisher does not endorse any products featured in this article.