From mergers and acquistions to plans for the world’s first 360-degree high-rise pool, Waterlines has delivered an abundance of breaking news in 2019. Many feature articles in Pool & Spa Marketing also captivated readers, ranging from unique installations to smart technology.
Here is 2019’s must-read content:
Top news stories
- Canadian water treatment manufacturer acquires NC Brands
- Plans revealed for world’s first 360-degree pool
- Pool builders, service techs now require license in New Jersey
- New legislation marks the end of Ontario’s Poolsaver program
- Nicole Gray introduced as 2019 national PHTCC president
Top feature articles
- Breathing easy: Study targets improving air quality at indoor aquatic facilities
- Modest pool permit increase a result of weather and softening economy
- Strategies for chloramine removal: Best practices for maintaining proper air and water quality at indoor pools
- Using cast concrete to create unique residential outdoor retreats
- Selling the idea of less work and more fun
Don’t miss out on what’s to come in 2020! Sign up today to receive email communication from Pool & Spa Marketing, and you’ll be the first to know about the latest news from within the North American pool and spa/hot tub industry.